您好,欢迎来到 - 67学习网 - http://www.67xuexi.com !

商务英语口语900句

摘要:我要打一个叫号电话。367 I would like to place a person-to-person call.我要打一个叫人电话。368 I don't know how to do that.我不知道该怎么打。369 Will you accept the charge?你愿意付电话费用吗?370 Where is the telephone office?电话局在什么地方?371 Is there a public phone near here?这附近有公用电话吗?372 Do you have a coin for the phone?你有打电话的硬币吗?373 How do I call this number?这个号码怎么打?374 Do you have a phone book (directory)?375 I would like to make a long distance call to Taibei. 我想打个长途电话到台北去。376 I want to make an overseas call to the Unit
商务英语口语900句,标签:教育学习大全,http://www.67xuexi.com
我要打一个叫号电话。
367 I would like to place a person-to-person call.
我要打一个叫人电话。
368 I don't know how to do that.
我不知道该怎么打。
369 Will you accept the charge?
你愿意付电话费用吗?
370 Where is the telephone office?
电话局在什么地方?
371 Is there a public phone near here?
这附近有公用电话吗?
372 Do you have a coin for the phone?
你有打电话的硬币吗?
373 How do I call this number?
这个号码怎么打?
374 Do you have a phone book (directory)?
375 I would like to make a long distance call to Taibei. 我想打个长途电话到台北去。
376 I want to make an overseas call to the United States? 我想打个越洋长途到美国去。
377 How much is a call to the United States?
378 Will you please call me back?
379 May I use your telephone?
380 Someone is using the phone.
有人在用电话。
381 Do you have an extension?
你有分机吗?
382 We don't have an extension.
我们没有分机。
383 There is a phone booth in the corner.
在转角处有个电话亭。
384 It is a pay phone.
那是一个付费电话。
385 Whom do you want to call?
你要打电话给谁?
386 I want to make a local call.
我要打个市内电话。
387 What is the number?
388 Call information for the number.
打查号台查询电话号码。
389 The phone seems to be out of order.
电话好像出故障了。
390 I tried several times to call, but there is no answer. 我打了几次,但是没有人回答。
391 I 'm going to dial the number.
392 The telephone is ringing. 电话铃响了。
393 No one is answering the phone..
394 My friend phoned me at 10 a.m. yesterday.
395 The phone is busy. 电话占线。
396 Sorry to have kept you waiting.
抱歉使你久等了。
397 Who do you want to speak to?
398 What number are you calling?
399 Operator, you gave me a wrong number.
总机,你给我接错号码了。
400 Where are you calling from?
401 I'm calling from a public phone.
我打的是公用电话。
402 Contact me by telephone. 电话联系。
403 I will be in between six and eight.
我6点至8点都在。
404 I will be here all night. 我整晚都会在这里。
405 All right, I will be waiting for you .
好的,我会等候你的。
406 Hello, is this the home of Mr. Chen?
407 Hello. I wish to speak to Mr.Chen?
408 Will you please repeat it?
409 He has left already .
410 He is attending a conference now.
他正在出席会议。
411 Hello, This is operator.
喂!我是接线员。
412 I'll call you up later.
413 May I talk to Mr. McCoy?
我要和麦考伊先生讲话好吗?
414 May I use the telephone?
415 This is Shen calling.
416 Is that Mr.Shen?
417 Yes, this is Shen speaking.
418 Whom do you want to talk to?
419 I'd like to speak to Mr. Jack.
420 I'll connect you with his office.
我会打电话到他的公司和你联络。
421 Sorry kept you waiting so long. You are on .
抱歉让你久等了,接通了。
422 The line is busy. 占线。
423 No answer. 没有人接电话。
424 He is on the phone. 他正在通话。
425 This telephone line is interrupted. 电话不通。
426 The wire has got crossed. 电话串线了。
427 Who is speaking? 请问是谁打来的?
428 I'm afraid you have the wrong number.
恐怕你打错号码了。
429 I'll calling 265-5822. 打265-5822。
430 Please ring off. 请挂电话。
431 I'll call you back.
432 Let me talk to her over the phone.
433 Would you call Miss Shen to the telephone?
434 Sorry, She is out. Shall I take a message?
435 I'm going to put on to her. 我会请她回电话。
436 The voice is not distinct. 声音不清楚。
437 Give me a ring at my office.
打电话到我办公室。
438 I'd like to make an overseas call to Taibei, Taiwan by collect call.
我要打对方付费的电话到台湾的台北。
439 Can I fix an overseas call to London by person-to-person call?
我要打到伦敦的叫人电话好吗?
440 What is your part's name?
对方的姓名是什么?
441 How do you spell your last name?
你的姓是怎样拼写的?
442 Pound Sterling please.
请换成英镑吧。
443 Well, er, in your case, I see no reason why not. What's your proposition?
这个,呃,我看可以。您想透支多少?
444 Is there any interest on this money?
这笔透支要利息吗?
445 Yes, sir. Your account was overdrawn 15 dollars on the 12th of this month.
是的,先生。本月12日这一天您的帐户上透支了15美元。
446 According to the regulations, sir, you'll have to reimburse the bank for the amount paid.
根据规定,先生,您应该补偿银行付的那笔款了。
447 I want to buy some traveler’s checks.
我想买些旅行支票。
448 I have been told you have just changed the interest rate on savings accounts. Is that true?
听说你们储蓄率刚调过,是真的吗?
449 Have you got your chequebook with you?
您支票本带来了没有?
450 The amount you want to transfer.
您要转帐的金额。
451 The cheque will be cleared in about three days.
大概在3天后,支票就可以兑现了。

上一页  [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8]  下一页


Tag:教育学习教育学习大全知识常识 - 教育学习